KompoZer originally was a bugfix release of Linspire's Nvu, which isn't developed furthermore. But since then KompoZer has become more than that, as it advances and receives more and more features and tweaks.
- Books and Tutorials
- Guides, tips and hints for small things (like inserting a favicon), and the bigger projects (like creating a tableless multi-column webpage-layout)
- Technical support
- How to set up and customize KompoZer, how to install add-ons
- International Support Forums
- For further information, support communities and resources
- Web authoring in general
- Main elements of designing, layouting and coding website successfully
- What's will be next releases, Todo list
- Get involved in KompoZer code development
- Quality, to feed kazé with bugs
- Using mercurial, start a new KompoZer localization, etc.
- How to write extensions for KompoZer
- unordered ideas for the KompoZer project